For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, July 26, 2010

ABC's


My daughter sings the ABC song in the most unusual way. She will sing it with a high squeaky voice or a low (almost creepy) voice. She come over and say, "I am going to sing my ABC's like a baby horse." Then will sing it in the high voice. Or she will say, "I am going to sing it like an alligator." Then use the low voice. She sings it well despite the octave ranges, but when she gets to the end of the song....well, this is what she says, "Now I know my ABC's next time don't you sing with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment