For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Want To Dye!


I was sitting in the living room reading. My son came over to me and started looking at my hair. He said I had lots of white stuff in my hair, and wanted to know what it was. I was not sure what he meant, but figured it might have been from the tree outside. So, I shrugged and continued to read. He said, "There is too much white stuff in your hair. I'm going to take it out." "OK," was my reply.


He proceeded to pull out hair! He was talking about my gray hair!!!!! (You know you need to dye your hair when your 4 year-old son starts pulling out the grays! And yes, I did dye my hair as soon as possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment