For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dog Doctor


The other day I was talking to my children about what they want to be when they grow up. My 4 year old son said he wanted to be a doctor. I asked him what kind of doctor. Then I named a few types. He settled on a tooth doctor. My 3 year old daughter chimed in and said, "I want to be a dog doctor. I am going to cut him open and put a TV inside of him. Then he could have a TV wherever he goes."

1 comment:

  1. The other day she added to this by saying, "I want to be a dog doctor, but I have to grow a tail first."

    ReplyDelete