For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bug


My daughter is all girl when it comes to bugs. You can imagine my surprise when I overheard a conversation she was having with a lady at my son's wrestling practice.


"There was a bug in the potty," she said.


"Really," says the lady.


"Yes, and I did not flush it. I sat on the potty and made pee-pee on it."


"Well, the most important thing is to flush it after that."


(She has an imagination about the most outlandish things. I know this was a tall tale for her. If there was a bug in the potty I would have known about it, and I am sure she would not have made pee-pee on it. I never know what she is going to tell people. It's quite scary at times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment