For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

Scooby-Doo & The Second Coming of Christ


On a lesson about the Second Coming of Christ.

I was teaching how the Book of Acts has an angel stating: "Christ will return in like manner." We discussed how cool it would be to see Christ return and fly down from the sky. Then one boy asked, "What if we are dead?" I think he was worried he would miss it.

I explained how the dead in Christ will rise first, that is to say, come out of their graves. He said with a smile (he wasn't trying to be funny, but I think he thought it was cool), "Oh, like zombies." After I stopped laughing, I let him know it was not like zombies. Later, his Mom told me he had been watching Scooby-Doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment