For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

A Prayer for Reverence


I had two children in my class during a holiday weekend. I wanted to start class with an opening prayer, but the boy was being irreverent. I asked him to be reverent for the prayer. He said, "I only know how to be silly. I like to be silly."

After repeated attempts to get him to be calm, he finally sat still enough for the little girl to pray. Here is her prayer:

"Heavenly Father, thank thee for our class, and help Fred* not be silly..."


*not his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment